The Offices at Pelican Bay
The Offices at Pelican Bay is prominently located along Tamiami Trail near the Naples Philharmonic Cultural Center, and is within a short walking distance to Waterside Shops, offering numerous convenient dining options including BrickTop’s, Brio Tuscan Grille, California Pizza Kitchen and Nordstrom’s Café Bistro. Your company will benefit from flexible and efficient floor plans, luxury finishes and high visibility in your choice of two Class A office buildings. Recently under the new ownership, improvements are underway for significant capital upgrades, further enhancing the overall Class A tenant experience.
With a prominent location at the main entrance to Pelican Bay, offering Gulf of Mexico views, close proximity to shopping, retail conveniences and high-end executive housing, it is also the only office location in the heart of the Pelican Bay market with signalized access to US 41 and uniquely, offers the only covered parking garage in the Pelican Bay submarket.
Key to creating the absolute best working environment is our on-site management team working in concert with proven institutional ownership. These experienced personnel have been associated with and managed this property for over ten-years and it is the day to day attention to detail that can make the difference in a pleasant and productive work environment. We would encourage you to speak with our best spokespersons, our tenant/ partners that include prominent firms such as Hahn Loeser, Wells Fargo, NewsBank, Marsh USA, and Baird & Co.
- Property: Two distinctive Class A office buildings totaling 177,557 of rentable square feet and a three-level parking garage.
- Address (click to see Google Earth image): 5801-5811 Pelican Bay Boulevard, Naples, FL
- Parking: 3.7/1,000 s.f. including 242 covered garage spaces.
- Continuous window line with spectacular Gulf of Mexico views
- Only parking garage in North Naples
- On-site conference center
- Area of upscale amenities
- Day porter
- Prominent visibility and signage available
- On-site café
- On-site property management
- Prestigious existing tenancy
- Institutional ownership
View the property’s gallery here: https://www.theofficesatpelicanbay.com/photo-gallery/